- Oct 13, 2020 Planting Instructions Planting Instructions for Chiles, Eggplants, Tomatillos and Tomatoes
- May 17, 2020 Three Sisters Garden Three Sisters Circular Garden contains instructions and enough seeds to plant a 12 foot garden using the three sisters method.
- Jan 16, 2020 Safe Seed Pledge Wayland Chiles cares about the food we eat and the plants we grow. We do not sell or grow any GMO seeds. We have signed the Safe Seed Pledge.
- Nov 5, 2017 Eggplants from Italy Wayland Chiles has a good selection of eggplant seeds that originate from Italy ready for the 2017 - 2018 growing season.
- Jun 3, 2017 Orange Manzano Flowers Orange Manzano Flowers
Three Sisters Garden
For years Wayland Chiles has used the Three Sisters Garden layout to grow complementary plants together not only for the benefit of the plants but also beneficial for the soil. I have received many phone calls and emails asking for instructions on how to use this growing technique. Because of the interest Wayland Chiles is now selling a Three Sisters Garden Kit also know as a Wampanoag Garden kit that contains all of the seeds you need and instructions for planting your own garden.
- Contains instructions and enough seeds to plant a 12 foot garden using the three sisters method.
- Waltham Butternut Winter squash is yellow-orange with a delicious nutty flavor. The productive vining plant produces straight necked squash, ready for harvest in 83 to 100 days.
- Rattlesnake Pole Bean can be used as a fresh green bean when young or as a shelling bean when fully mature. Rattlesnake beans are rich in protein, fiber, folates, and vitamins A and B. They are believed to be native to the southwest region of North America where they were grown in ancient times by the Hopi Native Americans. They should be trellised as vines can reach up to ten feet in height and thrive in hot and humid climates.
- Oaxacan Green Dent Corn is from Southern Mexico where the native Zapetecs have been growing this dent corn for hundreds of years. The corn stocks grow to about 7 tall; with ears of corn between 6" and 10" long. The kernels are green in color and is used for corn flour.